Flatware Use and Care
We suggest the following for cleaning your flatware in the dishwasher and to preserve the beauty of your pattern for a lifetime:
- Promptly rinse your flaware after use
- Loosely load your dishwasher so water circulates freely
- Avoid contact with other metal objects
- Avoid using acidic dishwashing detergents (e.g. lemon, orange, grapefruit)
- Remove flatware immediately after dishwasher cycle is complete and hand dry any remaining water on flatwware before storing
The acides and oils in some foods may leave marks on your flaware. Promply rinsing after each use helps prevent this from occurring. Loosely loading your dishwasher allows water to circulate freely for better cleaning as well as prevents contact with other metal objects, which may cause discoloration. If discoloration or markings appear, we recommend using a quality metal polish to remove them.